3D-μMIM® application examples
3D-μMIM®(3D-metal injection moulding) is our original lost core method for producing parts with complicated undercuts and so on.
Mass production of components with complex hollow design as follows
- 1. Special flow path including undercut
- 2. 0.2mm or less thin wall part
- 3. Different materials in the cavity
Reverse taper structure
A microstructure is placed on the surface to improve its functionality.
- 1. Increasement of surface area
- 2. Improvement of bonding strength with dissimilar materials by an anchor effect
- 3. Reduction of contact area
Mass production components with complicated internal channels.
- 1. Flow path with optimised fluid behaviour
- 2. Applicable for specially designed orifices
- 3. Difficult-to-cut materials like SUS, Ti are also available